Simply the Best!
You'll Love This If:
- You love collecting glass bottles
- You want to current values and information on bottles
- You enjoy looking at gorgeous photos of bottles
In this "bottle bible", Michael Polak shares his nearly 40 years of experience in the bottle collecting industry. Discover over 5,000 bottles listings with market values and detailed descriptions and characteristics.
In This Bottle Collection Guide You’ll Find:
- Over 700 full-color photos from the 19th and 20th centuries & over 50 bottle categories
- NEW 7th edition info: black glass and hawaiian bottles, top 10 destinations for bottle collecting, and a profile on the Central Nevada Museum
- Soda, Perfume, Barber, Beer, Flask, Avon, Bitters, Medicin, Jim Beam, and MORE bottle categories
About Michael Polak
Michael Polak is known as the “Bottle King” for good reason. With nearly 40 years in the hobby and with a personal collection of more than 3,000 bottles, Polak is a leading authority on bottle collecting in the United States. He has written more than 10 books on bottle collecting and has contributed numerous magazine and newspaper articles on the subject. He is a member of the Los Angeles Historical Bottle Club, San Diego Antique Bottle Club, Las Vegas Bottle Club and the Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors.