You'll Love This If:
- You love collecting culinary literature
- You want collector pricing and information
- You inherited cookbooks
In this cookbook price guide, Patricia Edwards and Peter Peckham help that seasoned connoisseur of culinary literature, or beginning collector fortunate enough to inherit grandma's collection of cookbooks determine the value of their collection. Not only will you discover values, background information, and photos for identification, but also tips to help care for your cookbooks.
In This Culinary Literature Guide You’ll Find:
- 1,000+ market values for cookbooks published between the late 1800s and the 1970s
- Color photos to help with identification
- Historical facts and interesting background information
Authors Patricia "Eddie" Edwards and Patrick Peckham are the creators of www.oldcookbooks.com – one of the largest online bookstores specializing in hard-to-find and rare cookbooks.