The Authority for Bottle Collectors
For years, Antique Trader Bottles Identification & Price Guide has been known as "The Bottle Bible," and for good reason. No other book provides the depth and breadth of information found inside. This indispensable reference covers more than 50 bottle categories from the 19th and 20th centuries, including Avon, Barber, Perfume and Cologne, Fruit, Hutchinson, Ink, Medicine, Milk, Soda, Jim Beam, Beer, Whiskey and Miniature.
- 600 color photos and 5,000 listings with up-to-date prices
- Market report, history, clubs, auction companies, museums, resources, and glossary
- Tips for finding, identifying, valuing, buying, selling, and displaying bottles
- Trademark section for verifying manufacturers and dates
Rely on Antique Trader Bottles Identification & Price Guide for identification, values, history, manufacturing methods, collecting tips, clubs, auction companies, and trademarks.
New for this 6th Edition!
- Ginger Beers
- Soda Fountain Syrup Dispensers
- Feature chapter on the National Bottle Museum, Ballston Spa, N.Y.