Every red-blooded American dreams of dropping the top and cruising America's forgotten blue highways, and most picture the experience from behind the wheel of America's sports car, the Corvette.
The rumble from under the fiberglass hood and the wind-in-your-face feeling is anything but forgotten in this Corvette collection we have prepared for you. From the start of America's "fiberglass fancy" with the 1953 Corvette to the rocketing C6, this core package of Corvette necessities provides fiberglass fans the Corvette experience from an easy chair or Route 66.
The Corvette Core Collection includes:
Corvette Masterpieces: Dream Cars You'd Love To Own :: A big, heavyweight hardcover book with large, lavish photos on America's featherweight captures the most fabulous 'Vettes ever made. Author Jerry Heasley, photographer and writer for numerous Corvette magazines, shares his unmatched access to countless off-limits private collections to show truly spectacular 'Vettes, making this book different than any other Corvette title ever published.
The more than 500 images from Jerry's numerous photo shoots include:
- Photo shoots of both coveted '69 ZL1 'Vettes of lore and legend!
- Celebrity cars of Johnny Carson, Burt Reynolds, Dinah Shore, John Cougar Mellencamp, Roy Orbison, Alan Jackson, Mario Andretti, A.J. Foyt and others.
- The original Waldorf Astoria Corvette that debuted the new sports car in 1953.
- Test mule Corvettes that tested the V-8 for 1955.
- Famous Mako Shark and CERV-1 show.
- GM executives styling cars originally owned by Bunkie Knudsen and Harley Earl.
- Callaway, Baldwin-Motion, Ligenfelter and other specialty cars.
- '57 air-box "fuelies", "split-windows," "big-tank" cars, the '68 "shark bodies" and the neck-snapping C6 'Vettes of today.
A fantastic book filled with fantastic 'Vettes and fantastic ideas for your own 'Vette!
Corvette: The Great American Sports Car :: Picking and choosing the perfect 'Vette has never been as easy as through Corvette: The Great American Sports Car. Every year of Corvette production from 1953 to 2011 is illustrated with color photographs, lively historical perspective and the all-important data to Corvette fans.
All six decades of Corvette production are shown in the soft cover book with more than 225 photographs from ace photographers Jerry Heasley and Tom Glatch, making it easy to easy to find the perfect 'Vette, or to just keep the year-to-year changes straight and your knowledge on Corvette history sharp. Its 6x9-inch size also makes it perfect for carrying in your 'Vette's glove compartment.
Standard Catalog of Corvette, 2nd Edition INSTANT Digital Download :: Sleek, stylish and powerful, the Corvette has been the quintessential American sports car for nearly 60 years. This download is packed with updated pricing, fabulous photography, production information, VIN numbers, engine and interior codes, options and more. The user-friendly design and comprehensive coverage provide easy-to-find answers to any Corvette question.
You won't find better savings anywhere else on this collection of Corvette resources! Don't miss out on your chance to own the Corvette Core Collection!