You'll Love This If:
- You want to make customized outfits for your doll
- You want to build a new wardrobe for your dolls
In this doll book, you'll create cute and fashionable 18-inch doll clothes for every season of the year, along with doll accessory crafts simple enough for the younger crowd to make, will have readers of all ages eager to make a new doll wardrobe! Clear and concise illustrated patterns make these contemporary doll clothes a breeze to whip up, and beautiful fabrics and photography will appeal to all ages and levels of sewists.
In this Doll Fashion Studio Book You'll Learn:
- 20 fully-illustrated instructional doll outfit patterns (five for each season of the year), plus 8 accessory projects for the doll’s owner to make
- Fit clothing for a small doll, know what tools to use and how to choose fabrics
- All patterns at the correct size for immediate crafting—no photocopying or tracing
About the Author:
Joan Hinds, owner of Fancywork and Fashion (www.fancyworkandfashion.com), co-authored seven doll costume pattern books and is the author of All Dolled Up. She teaches needlework and sewing around the country, and has appeared on Sue Hausmann's PBS series.