The Everything Online Auctions Book
is an inside look at how to buy or sell anything on eBay and other notable online auction sites. Steve Encell, one of the most successful dealers in the field of online auctions, gives readers the real low down on the online marketplace. Including:
- Finding the right sites to buy or sell
- Tips on how to avoid scams, fraud, and identity theft
- Taking advantage of perks and promotions
- Organizing and maximizing business earning potential
- 50-plus screenshots for step-by-step instruction
Steve Encell has been running his own successful antiques, art, and collectibles business for more than fifteen years and has over five years of experience selling items on online auctions. He has averaged earnings of at least $100,000 a year exclusively via online auctions.
Si Dunn is a veteran freelance writer whose credits include newspaper articles, magazine articles, screenplays, and a book.