Featuring more than 4,000 stamps, Warman's U.S. Stamps Field Guide, 2nd Edition, is the most complete and portable color guide to U.S. regular-issue stamps on the market. Inside you'll discover:
- Listings for all 4,250+ U.S. regular-issue and Airmail stamps from 1847-2010
- 1,000 detailed color photos
- Current market values for stamps in Unused and Used condition
- State-of-the-market report and advice on beginning a collection, including where to find stamps, judging quality, grading, and handling and storage
- New to this edition! Chapters on Christmas stamps and Error stamps
About the author: Maurice D. Wozniak is a former editor of Stamp Collector and Stamp Wholesaler publications and Minkus catalogs for stamp collectors. He is a member of the American Philatelic Society and has served several years as president of the Wisconsin Federation of Stamp Clubs. Wozniak also is a freelance magazine writer specializing in stamp collecting.